beauty favorites // february
1. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Fruutti, Creamsicle, & Creme Brulee: I’m obsessed with these lip butters which give the greatest sheer color and glide on so smooth with great moisture.
2. Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub: My lips get so dry in the winter, this product gives me soft lips in seconds.
3. Chanel Vitalumiere Fluid Makeup: Gives a full coverage without feeling heavy and I love the glowy finish.
4. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller: I love the roller application, so easy to apply and great coverage.
5. Joe Fresh Matte Top Coat: Gives a matt look when applied over any nail polish and only $2!
6. Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in Jaded: I’m obsessed with mint green so of course I loved this nail polish.
7. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencel in Cottage Cheese, Pots & Pans, Black Bean, and Rust: So easy to apply, a great price and love the names!
8. Nars blush in Orgasm: a cult classic so I had to try it. It’s very pigmented and the perfect shade.
9. Clinique Youth Surge Moisturizer: gives a great glow as well as protecting skin from pollutents and the elements plus SPF 15.
10. NYX Concealer in a Jar: Extremely smooth application and gives a beautiful lightness when applied under the eyes and the brige of the nose.
11. Marrakesh Oil with Hemp & Argan Oil: leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing!
12. H20 Sea Mineral Scrub: my favorite exfoliate I’ve found to date, I love the small texture of the polish.
13. Lancome Hydra-Intense Masque: the gel texture is so soothing you could leave it all day without rinsing it.