beauty favorites // march
1. Elf high definition powder: A fantastic dupe for higher end translucent powders and only costs $8! I found mine at Winners.
2. Benefit Hoola bronzer: I love this bronzer because of its matte finish, I love using it for contouring.
3. Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer: Leaves my dry skin feeling nourished and glowing and gives coverage like a foundation plus has SPF 25! The perfect tinted moisturizer for the spring and summer months!
4. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette: I’m not a big eye shadow person but this palette has everything you need when you want a subtle day look or a dramatic smokey eye for night.
5. Josie Maran Argan Oil: I’ve been slathering this on my decolletage at night for a healthy glow in the mornings.
6. Mac Creme Cup lipstick: the perfect nude pink for every day wear
7. Dove Visible Care body wash: Claims to improve the texture of your skin in 2 weeks
What are your favorite products for the month?