NYFW // Spring/Summer 2013 Recap
I had the chance and pleasure to attend NYFW for the second time for the Spring 2013 shows. I went on behalf on Orchard Park Mall who paid for my accommodations and I attended shows and wrote for a NY based blog, Lady and the Blog. It was an incredible experience and I just felt so blessed to be able to attend 12 shows at Lincoln Center and around the city and see this amazing world of fashion! I felt like I was in heaven with all the amazing collections and fashion points of view I saw from each designer!
Above are a few shows that I attended while I was in NY. This week I’ll be posting about each show and showing you my favorite looks and repeating trends I saw walk down the runway. Hello monochromatic and canary yellow for Spring 2013!
1. Former Stella McCartney designer Tsemaye Binitie’s buttery leather varsity jacket.
2. White powerded runway at the Katy Gallagher presentation at The Standard Hotel.
3. Southwest, cannabis and road tripping prints at the fun west coast Clover Canyon show.
4. Bold paisley print at Clover Canyon (one of my absolute favorite shows.)
5. Mathieu Mirano’s sophomore collection was inspired by fossils, dinosaurs, and the prehistoric era.
6. I was so pumped to attend Alice and Olivia’s mid-century set and 50′s inspired collection.
7. Reem Acra’s sparkling gown finale.
8. Plastic varsity jackets and athletic aesthetic were on display at Charlotte Ronson’s runway show.
9. The second time I was able to attend Walter Baker show, I wanted to have every single piece.