summer beauty essentials
1. Marrakesh Oil: my hair can get super dry this time of year this makes it shiny and soft
2. Davines Moisturizing Softening Leave-In Mist: a all natural spray on protector for when you’re in the sun all day
3. Bath and Body Works fragrance mist: I like to trade in my perfume of a light body spray and the scent Secret Wonderland is my obssession lately!
4. Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish: I admit I can neglect exfoliating my body and face in the summer this products packaging make me want to do it!
5. Benefit “talk to the tan”: My face usually doesn’t get color in the summer so sometimes I’ll use this self tanner specifically made for the face.
6. Benefit Bathina: I put this glimmering balm on my shins, upper thighs and the back of my legs for evenings out when I want my legs to look like I’m wearing hose.
7. Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Shimmer Body Cream: I love adding a little shimmer to my decloratage and shoulder blades.
8. Rose Bud Lip Balm: Moisturizes and softens the most sunburnt lips from a day at the beach.
9. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: The perfect combination of natural colours that can give you a sweep of shimmering champagne for day, or a smokey bronze look for night. It’s all you need for that summer holiday.
10. Benefit Coralista blush: I’ve been loving bronzed eyes, a pink pout paired with this coral blush. It’s very subtle too!
11. Garnier B.B Cream: I’ve been switching up my foundation routine to this B.B Cream and a concealer. I love how it feels on my skin, so light weight!
12. Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer
13. MAC Luster Drops: when added to your moisturizer or foundation, this product gives you that J.Lo glow.
14. Marcelle eyeliner in Blue Lagoon: loving wearing this turquoise eyeliner with a neutral face.
15. Nars Copacabana mulitply: apply with a fan brush to anywhere the light would hit you on your face. Adding a high-lighter to my makeup routine seriously change everything!
16. MAC Refined Golden Bronzing Powder: I use this for contouring.
17. Revlon lipstick in Siren: I can’t get enough coral in my life! This is the perfect bright shade for summer!
18. NYX lipgloss in Golden Pink: The best lipgloss and only a few dollars at the drugstore!
19. L’Oreal in Jet Set, Revlon in Craving Coral, and Essie in Castaway: Bright blue, bubble gum pink and (again) coral are my favorite nail polish colors in the heat!